Meet Me There: Once Upon A Preemie Conference
Already registered and the tickets moving already!
My good friend and colleague, Jenné Johns of the Once Upon a Preemie, Inc is launching her non-profit’s first in-person conference. Trust me this is the place to be in maternal child health conferences for learning and for networking. Hurry, the Early Bird Rate ends Aug 15, 2022!
Accelerating Health & Equity in Black Maternal + Neonatal Care
- Date: November 17, 2022 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Eastern Time
- At: University Science Center, 3675 Market Street, Suite 400, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Registration includes all sessions, breakfast, lunch, an afternoon snack, and continuing education credits.
Some of the esteemed faculty members include:
- Abiola Animashaun-Amutah, MPH, Preemie Parent
- Dr. Emilia Garcia, DNP, RNC-NIC, Neonatal Program Manager, Covenant Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Terri Major-Kincade, MD, MPH, Double Board Certified Neonatologist & Pediatrician
- Julian Nixon, MS, Doctoral Candidate, CAFLS Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Clemson University
I look forward to seeing you there . . . and in the comments below tell me what folks you are hoping to meet and I can see if I can facilitate some introductions for you on-site. 🙂