By: Perfectly Preemie (www.PerfectlyPreemie.com)
For that first NICU outfit, look no further than the NIC-JUMPSUIT by Perfectly Preemie (www.PerfectlyPreemie.com). This popular item has everything – style, accessibility and quality.
According to Perfectly Preemie’s website – this item started out as a NICU-IV shirt and was so beloved, the team improved upon it to make it a full outfit. The result – a best seller, and we agree. It is a truly stylish and NICU-friendly item. Per the website, the items include:
- Easy lay down and wrap around styling
- Great access for all NICU requirements
- Velcro closures for quick open and closing
- Nicely finished with coordinating trim for a very clean look
- Made from 95% cotton 5% spandex
- Made in the USA
- Cute matching cap, mittens & booties are included
Sizing is for preemies from 2 lbs. – 6 lbs.
Grandparents, get ready to spoil your new preemie grandbaby with this outfit. 🙂