You told us, we heard you! PreemieWorld is working on a free gifts program for families in the NICU, preemie or not. Each month we will highlight trending topics around our community. – PreemieWorld
November is Prematurity Awareness Month and we are here to share free products for your preemie in the NICU:
- Graham’s Foundation:
- EYMM Modern Designs: FREE NICU Friendly Smocks (Micro Preemie-Newborn)
- Cooper Steinhauser Foundation: The Cooper Steinhauser Foundation supports families and NICU staff through parent care packages, direct funding to NICUs for medical needs and parent support, and resources for families so that they can navigate their NICU journey in a way that is supportive for them and their baby.
- Mommy’s Miracle: NICU Baskets and Care Packages as well as wire-friendly kimonos to honor babies no longer with us. Link: https://mommysmiracleproject.com/
- Ronald McDonald House Charities: Providing essential supplies for parents and their precious new arrivals. Through the HOPE program, families receive a tote bag filled with useful items intended to provide comfort throughout their baby’s stay in the NICU. Every family with a preemie in the NICU at Albany Med receives a HOPE bag from RMHC-CR, regardless of where they’re from or whether they’re staying at the Ronald McDonald House. Link: https://rmhcofalbany.org/
- Amazon Prime: Amazon members can get a free baby box. The Amazon welcome box has over $35 worth of free baby stuff! Ex: Huggies diapers and wipes, a free baby blanket, Munchkin Latch nursing pads, Avent breast pad samples (1 set for Day + 1 set for Night), Avent breastfeeding guide, Pampers diapers, plus lots more baby samples. Link: Amazon Welcome Box
Want more resources? PreemieWorld has:
Preemie Directory: A global list of organizations and resources just for you, for FREE.
Freebies: Our FREE collection of printable freebies just for parents, professionals trying to help families in and out of the NICU and more.
PreemieWorld News our printable e-newsletter is FREE and each monthly edition is packed with information and support. Check out our archive here to see a sample edition.
Suggestions? Want to tell us about more resources we should get out there? Contact us.