15th Annual Conference Controversies in Neonatal and Perinatal Clinical Care
District VI Association of Neonatologists
presents the 15th Annual Meeting.
September 8 & 9, 2022
CONTROVERSIES IN NEONATAL AND PERINATAL CLINICAL CARE
Thursday, September 8, 2022
08:00 am – 2:30 pm
· Updates on BPD management. Namasivayam Ambalavanan, University of Alabama
· Resuscitation vs. Palliative care of the extremely premature infant: A value pluralism paradigm.
Joe Kaempf, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
· Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia in preterm infants: New evidence, clinical recommendations and remaining gaps.
Katie Satrom, University of Minnesota
· Dexmedetomidine: A drug to decrease narcotic use in the NICU or an added weaning dilemma.
Ryan McAdams, University of Wisconsin
· Current recommendations in neonatal seizures. Sookyong Koh, University of Nebraska
· The nutritional impact of probiotics in preterm infants. Maria Barber, Avera McKennan University Health Center
· Variation in the approach to periviable birth: an opportunity to learn. Matthew Rysavy, University of Texas
Friday, September 9, 2022
08:00 am – 2:00 pm
· Neonatal hemodynamics. Optimizing cardiovascular support for the critical neonate.
Adrianne Bischoff, University of Iowa
· Renal NIRS monitoring, current status and future directions. Matthew Harer, University of Wisconsin
· A Light in the dark: How NIRS can improve neonatal neurocritical care. Zachary Vesoulis, Washington University
· Innovations and opportunities in managing ROP. Robinson Vernon Chan, University of Illinois at Chicago
· Congenital Heart Surgery in Patients with Trisomy 18/13–What Are the Risks? Charles Huddleston, St. Louis University
· Cardiac Intervention in Trisomy 13 and 18: Preoperative Factors Influencing Outcome.
Renuka Peterson, St. Louis University
· Advocacy for the Newborn: AAP Update. Mark Del Monte, AAP
· NICU Telehealth – Building a Teleneonatology program. Jennifer Fang, Mayo Clinic
Registration Information: Click Here. Or Register at http://shop.aap.org/
Registration rates with the virtual format:
Fellow or Trainee $50
AAP SoNPM Member $100
AAP Member (non-section) $125
Physician (not AAP member or trainee) $125
Nurse practitioner or physician assistant $100
Advanced registration is required and closes September 6 at 5 PM CDT.
Total of 10.5 CME credits