- This event has passed.
Monash European Perinatal Masterclass
April 16 - April 18
Monash European Perinatal Masterclass is organized by Monash University and will be held from Ap 16 – 18, 2019 at Monash University, Prato Centre, Prato, Tuscany, Italy. The target audience for this medical event is obstetricians, obstetric trainees, general practitioner obstetricians, midwives and perinatal scientists.
Monash University Prato Centre, Prato, Italy.
Palazzo Vaj Via Pugliesi, 26, 59100 Prato (PO), Italy.
RANZCOG CPD points
Day 1 & 2: Masterclass – 13 points
Day 3: FSEP – 7 points
This intensive masterclass in perinatology includes two days of presentations from world-renowned clinicians and scientists, and an optional fetal surveillance education program (FSEP) on the third day.
International and local experts in the fields of Preeclampsia and Third Stage of Labour have been invited to present on the following topics:
Day 1 – Preeclampsia
• Population Screening
• Primary Prevention
• Managing Severe Preeclampsia
• Novel Therapies
Day 2 – Third Stage of Labour
• Delayed Cord Clamping
• Advances in Uterotonic Therapies
• Modern Management of Severe Postpartum Haemorrhage
• Placenta Accreta
Day 3 (Optional) – RANZCOG Fetal Surveillance Education Program (FSEP)
• The utero-placental unit, fetal heart rate control and basic fetal assessment;
• The normal CTG and who to monitor;
• An introduction to the abnormal CTG;
• The abnormal CTG, focusing on decelerations, interpretation and management
• CTG Workshop and Discussion.
• Professor Euan Wallace
• Professor Ben Mol
• Dr Kirsten Palmer
• Dr Daniel Rolnik
• Professor John Kingdom – University of Toronto
• Professor Jenny Myers – University of Manchester
• Professor Ed Johnstone – University of Manchester
• Professor Marian Knight – University of Oxford
• Professor Tim Draycott – University of Bristol
• Dr Stefan Verlohren – Charité University
• Dr Ioannis Gallos – University of Birmingham