- This event has passed.
8th Pedia Dubai International Pediatric Conference
March 14 - March 16
8th Pedia Dubai International Pediatric Conference In Collaboration With RAK Medical & Health Sciences University (8th Pedia Dubai) is organized by CME Conferences Organizing and will be held from Mar 14 – 16, 2019 at Roda Al Murooj Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The target audience for this medical event is Physicians, dieticians, Nutritional Specialists, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, physician assistants, educators, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals interested in the nutritional requirements of preterm infants and paediatric patients. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22 CME Hours.
Over the three days of the conference, the organizing, scientific committees and your international and local distinguished speakers colleagues will make the Themes of 8th Pedia Dubai”Exploring Innovations In Pediatrics & Neonatology” a reality.
This prestigious 8th Pedia Dubai will offer a comprehensive and stimulating series of plenary lectures, subject update and debate, meet-the-expert sessions, and educational workshops that will be new challenges in PDIC events. These sessions will provide the opportunity not only to renew and inspire your scientific knowledge, but also to actively discuss the controversies in the field of paediatric neurology, nephrology, emergencies, critical care, pulmonology, nutrition, and neonatology.
• Ventilation “From The Basics To The Most Update”
• RSV Prophylaxis “Update And Debate”
• Minimally Invasive Surfactant Therapy: An Update
• Nutrition: From The Newborn To The Fourteenth
• Metabolic Crisis And Inborn Errors of Metabolism
• Pediatric Cardiology Challenges
• Myriad of Vitamin D
• Child Growth: “Pediatric Endocrinology Perspectives”
• Epilepsy and Similar
• Acute Kidney Injury And CRRT
• Simulation on Pediatric Emergencies
• Atopic Dermatitis “Novel Approach”
• Autism And ADHD
• Pediatric Ethics And Litigation