- This event has passed.
12th International Conference on Pediatric, Perinatal and Diagnostic Pathology
July 13 @ 8:00 am - July 14 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Paediatric Pathology & Diagnosis will be an innovative and invigorating International conference reflecting the direction of Pathology in the 21st century in a secure yet exciting environment that offers a wide range of diversions to participants of all backgrounds. This conference provides an excellent opportunity to discuss the latest developments within the field.
It focuses around the theme
Paediatric Pathology is composed of pathologists who experienced in the pathology of the fetus, infants and child.This conference to promote pediatric pathology in its immense sense in all direction of pathology.
It is the aim of the foster research, training and practice as they relate to paediatric pathology.
- The mission of our conference for Paediatric Pathology and Diagnosis is to perform the following and other related functions:
- To promote expertise,effective teaching and beneficial research in the practice of pathology in paediatrics.
- To assist and advance the improvement and acknowledgment of resident training programs in paediatrics.
- To sponsor and promote the education of paediatricians and others in healthcare related to pediatric pathology.
- To establish and maintain appropriate relationships with other societies and groups of physicians, and other scientists, who share professional interests with these events.
Why to attend?
By attending Paediatric Pathology 2018 one can have the following benefits:
- Present the current researches in the field of pathology
- Discuss the latest developments in research
- Become aware of the latest findings and advancements in paediatric pathology
- Meet co-researchers from around the world
- Facilitate knowledge exchange
- Network with the attendees from around the globe
- Initiate collaborations between academics and industries
These meeting has a wide range of affiliations that comes into its folds. It includes mainly the following target audiences:
- Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
- Business Development Managers
- Society for Pediatric Pathology
- Chief Scientific Officers
- Gastroenterologists in paediatrics
- Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
- PhD Scholars
- Patent Attorneys
- Pediatric Surgeons
- Regulatory Authorities
- Start Up Entrepreneurs
- Research Institutes and members
- Paediatric Associations and Societies
- Pediatric Faculty
- Medical Colleges
- Child Physicians
- Data Management Companies
- Training Institutes
- Software developing companies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
Importance & Scope:
It deals with practice in paediatrics, types of diseases in child, innovations in adolescent medicine, critical management, clinical research in child disorders, healthcare and management.